Saturday, December 31, 2016

Day 31 Remembering 2016 #findthelight


Day 31 Word of the Year 

I am posting a month's worth of prompts to focus my attention and reflect on the year of 2016.  Won't you join me here and/ or on Facebook, I would love some company.

My word for 2017 is DECISIVE

It was a bit of toss up this year - back and forth I went but, I believe this is the year that decisions have to be made and made quickly.  Everything I have read about successful people is that they learn to make decisions and then act upon them.  This is what needs to happen this year.  Make a decision and then get busy.  

Some of things that I want to focus on:  read a book of fiction once every two months ...I devour non fiction books but, I want to increase the creative impact to my life so I committing to read at the minimum 1 novel every other month.

I want to write more:  letters, and blog posts.

I want to take more photos.

Yoga is going to find a place in my life.

Fitness and Finances are my two top priorities.  I start my coaching program at the end of January.  

So many good things to look forward to.  

What is your word for this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment