- Coffee - our new coffee maker is most excellent. It is a treat to have brewed coffee in the morning.
- Gas Fireplace - it is ridiculous that I have it turned on on April 7th - but it is pouring rain again today and cold and frankly miserable outside
- Reconnecting with an old friend - oh my goodness - this was amazing - while at home visiting my father a memory of times spent with an old friend starting surfacing and within a week she had reached out to me on facebook
- My Diffuser - lemon and frankincense in my new jam
- Sharon van Etton - listened to a CD of hers on a road trip - haunting and the perfect soundtrack
Guys. The rain. I woke and I could hear it - the incessant drips on my sunroof. It was all I could do to not crawl back into bed and throw the covers over my head. Instead I got up and made coffee and I will very soon begin to do the work of the day. It is my first Friday in Langley in three weeks. I am grateful for the weekend and some familiar routines. One day the sun will shine again. I believe.